Corporate deployment of information systems, websites and computer software are a major issue with respect to the company’s competitiveness.
The success of a company now depends on an efficiently performing information system. The CIO’s role is complex and demands technical abilities as well as skillful internal communication. He/she must be able to:
- manage a very technical and increasingly complex reality
- communicate with general management and business managers about non-technical indicators and quality of service commitments
The CIO has to be able to present to the General Management and business managers a dashboard which reconciles user perceptions with the technical point of view.
ip-label has developed an executive report service offer which makes it possible to set up a dashboard specific to your business. The dashboard can be populated by metrics directly from ip-label measurement tools, as well as by your company’s internal metrics (measurements of the rate of satisfaction, number of incident tickets, etc.)
Newtest Operation Portal
The display of supervision data in control rooms must conform to rules of optimum efficiency and readability. They should require little or no action on the interface, provide a synthesis of information, supply indicators that are simple and designed to rapidly attract attention, etc. In general, numerous interfaces already appear on control room display walls. It is crucial for any monitoring product to be able to adapt to these complex environments.
- Newtest Operation Portal addresses these needs by opening up Newtest Management Console’s supervision data via fully documented SOAP web services. This facilitates:
- integration of Newtest supervision data into third-party products that display information in real time
- reporting of Newtest supervision data on a fully customized web/intranet page
- control of Newtest robots and transactions via a remote interface