Application Performance Audit
ip-label’s consulting team can assist you in diagnosing your performance problems thanks to our application performance audit. For each mission, ip-label appoints a dedicated project manager as the customer’s main contact. ip-label consultants are trustworthy third parties within the digital world providing expertise and insights into all of your performance issues.
Audit your application performance by an expert
- Do you have performance problems on a critical application?
- Are users complaining about slowness at certain times of day?
- Do you need to know and accurately measure the quality delivered to users?
- Do you want to position yourself with respect to your competitors?
- Do you want a factual, metrics-based analysis by an impartial and independent third party?
The impartiality of measurements, or even benchmarking of perceived quality, is a critical point for many players in the world of IT as it is for organizations mindful of the effectiveness of the applications that they make available to their customers, suppliers or partners.
Conduct of the performance audit
- analysis of the issues in consultation with the customer
- designation of a relevant measurement architecture
- deployment and measurement
- summary and presentation of results
Performance audits are carried out with tools developed by ip-label. These tools combine active and passive (real-user monitoring) methods. The active method specifically offers injection of scenarios at regular intervals and a baseline for monitoring service levels (SLA). The passive method specifically offers analysis of the performance of real traffic and multiple-criteria discovery (location, device, etc.), as well as a detailed view of execution paths all the way from the server through to the database.
Benefits of ip-label audits
- identification of scopes of responsibility using objective measurements
- snapshots of the application’s behavior within specific timeframes
- quantification of the benefits of setting up a solution (CDN, virtualization, etc.) to optimize your application
- advice and recommendations
- insight into load/performance interaction
- native correlation with audience levels
- rate of satisfaction provided (by device, ISP, branch office location or catchment area, fixed vs mobile networks)
- targeting of high-stake issues (e.g. premium tickets via mobile)
- greater reactivity in response to an ever speedier digital world