Application performance testing
Whatever your field of business, your web and mobile applications are strategic points that deserve your fullest attention. Our application performance testing offer provides you with accurate knowledge regarding the limits of your infrastructure and application.
Performance testing for web & mobile applications
Testing application performance forms a key part of your company’s approach to quality as it contributes to application validation. Application performance tests are carried out prior to rollout of a new service or a new version to ensure it conforms to specification. Such tests allow you to confirm:
- the advantages of the new version,
- that there is no regression,
- that performance and availability are at least equivalent to those of the previous version,
- areas for improvement.
A full application performance testing service
Performance testing or load tests confront your application with the reality of users. Can your application handle users? What if there are several thousand users all at once? Our team of APM experts perform hundreds of app performance tests each year to help customers determine:
- the platform’s maximum capacity (measured in number of unique visitors per hour),
- the response time degradation point,
- the platform’s availability degradation point,
- the weak links in your architecture and/or application (slow SQL requests, bottlenecks in the code, etc.),
- the platform’s break point and the component at the origin of it (server capacity, application, configuration, etc.).
Continuous application performance testing & improvement
ip-label provides application performance tests as a turnkey service. A senior consultant assists you throughout the project and applies a rigorous, tried-and-tested method. To round out the user’s point of view, we resort to ip-label’s troubleshooting solution for an end-to-end view of transactions, from the client browser all the way through to the database. This in-depth vantage point completes diagnostics with advice on how to optimize code and improve configuration of your Java, .Net, and PHP applications.
ip-label, your application performance partner
With over ten years’ experience in web load testing, ip-label provides its customers with reliable guidance so that they can make the most of performance tests. Our dedicated architecture requires no investment on the customer’s part. Application testing can be performed over the internet to provide you with insight into the user’s experience and enable you to test the entire architecture from end to end. Using our APM tool in tandem with load & performance testing, we can pinpoint the application’s problem spots right down to the line of code.