Track the performance of telephone service (VoIP/ToIP)
Our quality baseline for telephone communications makes it possible to assess transmission quality, speech quality and call connection objectively, as they are actually perceived by users:
- In the study phase: compare and select suppliers or service providers, and defend the your choices internally by demonstrating the profitability of the project (SLA monitoring with their partners).
- In the pilot phase: optimize the performance of systems/services before rolling them out fully.
- In the operating phase: to continuously check quality and make reliable, incontrovertible diagnostics of malfunctions.
Discover our offer
An impartial, independent view of perceptual quality
Our specialists provide guidance during every phase of your migration project with continuous, real-time monitoring of quality in order to optimize the project’s ROI and reduce the risks of the project.
- a multiple network quality reference: IP/TDM/GSM
- an end-to-end quality baseline for incoming, outbound, intra-site and inter-site calls
- validation of the accessibility and quality of IVR servers and call centers
- possible integration with the company’s other information sources to achieve data-telephony convergence
Discover our offer
Measure the quality perceived by users of IPTV transmissions
ip-label gives internet end-users insight into the quality of services offered by ISPs, and also helps IPTV service providers optimize their infrastructures and their models of set-top box (STB) in order to provide optimum quality of service, on the basis of a number of indicators: channel availability and accessibility, frozen image rate (freeze): fleeting and permanent freezes, and much more.
ip-label relies on the objective methods for evaluating video quality recommended by the ITU (International Telecommunications Union). These methods are designed to assess the quality of the entire digital delivery infrastructure: quality of video sources and encoding/translation of transmissions, quality of the transmission network and decoding, etc.
ip-label measures the quality perceived by the end user of video on demand transmissions. We help ISPs, television stations, and video over IP users and providers optimize the quality and availability of their different channels: streaming web (HLS, HDS, etc.), VoD on a set-top box via infrared (IR) remote, unified communications client (Lync, etc.).