Monitoring web applications from the user’s perspective
ip-label’s APM solutions determine the performance of your web application in real time, whatever its technology and level of complexity. They measure the perceptual quality of your web applications (internet / intranet) for all of your users.
The advantage to ip-label solutions is that they measure the perception of “virtual” users through synthetic monitoring (robot), combining this approach with real-user monitoring which measures performance as it is actually experienced by all of your real users.
Discover our offer
All of your apps under control for all of your users!
Our end-user monitoring solutions measure quality of experience on all of your web applications, including:
- your public website via a home page or a typical user transaction (navigation, search, order entry, checkout, etc.),
- your mobile web site or app,
- your private web application (extranet, intranet) or that of a third party
- your API services (SOAP, REST)
- your streaming transmissions (Flash, Windows Media, iPhone, HTTP, live streaming, etc.)
Pinpoint your performance problems
In a highly complex web environment under constant evolution (user interactivity, HTML 5, ‘responsive’ version, and mobile compatibility) our solutions help you identify the origin of your incidents and diagnose your performance problems for analysis of:
- the improvements brought about by distributed cache content (CDN)
- how third-party content affects your pages (links to social networks, marketing affiliation, advertising, etc.)
- how poor performance affects your audience, your conversion rate, or your referencing