European Chamber Event: The Internet in China
The Chinese internet and telecommunications sectors are governed by very specific rules that are unfamiliar to many of the European companies who choose to establish themselves in China. The complex nature of the Chinese internet ensures that it is very difficult to understand what the Chinese Internet makes possible or impossible. Moreover, global internet ressources that are freely available today may become unavailable or blocked tomorrow.
The challenges of the Chinese Internet
European ChamberJoin ip-label at the European Chamber Shanghai Office, Unit 2204 on June 9th at 16h30 for a special event looking at the main problems and solutions related to China’s Internet. Maxime Geffroy Asia Senior Account Manager at ip-label and joint Managing Director CIO Club at the French Chamber of Commerce Shanghai will share his experience and provide best practices in order to succeed your digital strategy in China. This event will gather other expert members of the European Chamber of Commerce in China to share experience, best practices and market information regarding the Chinese Internet and how European companies can adapt their infrastructure and strategy accordingly
- 16.00-16.30 Registrations
- 16.30-16.35 Welcome Remarks, Felix Hamilton, Business Manager of the ICT Working Group, European Chamber
- 16.35-17.00 Chinese Internet, avoiding surprises which may negatively impact your business, Maxime Geffroy, Asia Senior Account Manager, ip-label CHINA
- 17.00-17.25 Understanding Internet performance, by Adam Timle Händel, Sales representative, Softnet (Shanghai) Information Technology Consulting Co., Ltd.
- 17.25-18.00 Q&A, Open Discussion