Join ip-label at Mobile Payments Seminar in China
ip-label, leading provider of end-to-end end-user monitoring solutions invite you to the European Chamber’s first ICT seminar of 2014 ‘Drive your Business with Mobile Payments: Opportunities for Companies in China’ held on Tuesday 18 February from 9-11am at the European Chamber Shanghai office (Shui On Plaza, Unit 2204, 333 Huaihai Middle Road).
Drive your business with Mobile Payments: business opportunities in China
In China, the mobile payments field has seen enormous innovations in 2013. The key trends and opportunities are likely to have significant impacts for ICT and retail companies alike and will be the focus of our guest speakers who will provide you with an overview on:
- Latest developments in the mobile payments industry in China
- Mobile payment opportunities for companies
- Case study on mobile payment platforms
- how to measure end-user experience for mobile users
- 8:30-9:00 Registration and Networking
- 9:00-9:05 Welcome Remarks by Arthur Hamon Gaujal, Asia Pacific Director ip-label, leading QoE provider
- 9:05-9:35 “Developments in the mobile payment industry”, Mary Chong, Partner, KPMG, Head of e-commerce & Payments
- 9:35-9:50 Q&A Session
- 9:50-10:20 “Forget Payment”, Tang Loaec, CEO – ONEY Accord Business Consulting Co. Ltd
- 10:20 – 10:35 Q&A Session
Please register through the website.
For any further enquiries and to discover the fees involved, please contact Ms Eliza Zheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or 63852023-117, stating your name and company, by Friday, 14 February 2014 COB.