Datametrie Extranet new features
The update that was rolled out on 26 January brings you 3 important new features that strengthen Datametrie’s reporting capabilities and functionalities for analyzing the content of your pages:
- new interface for configuring custom report e-mails (PDF and PNG formats)
This new solution is designed to become the all-in-one solution for e-mailing reports. It is available in the ‘Administration’ menu, under ‘My reports’ when you log onto the customer area of the extranet. It brings you the following benefits:
- Add/Remove charts (views): simply drag and drop
- A single interface for configuring all reports: individual reports, combined reports, objectives (SLA), weekly dashboards, etc.
- Online preview
IMPORTANT: Until March 2016, both solutions will be available. Please plan ahead – your old reports will not be transferred automatically. Therefore it is important to make sure your configurations are up to date and set them up the new interface during this period.
- View of low-performing objects in your web pages
- Orange alerts on ‘Virtual Pages’
The already available ‘Virtual Page’ function lets you make customized groups of certain types of content (CDN, advertising, social networks, etc.).
You can now configure the orange alert threshold on the basis of these content groups:
- be alerted to slowdowns related solely to the hosting provider
- be alerted to CDN-related slowness
- be alerted to sluggish social plug-ins
- and more.