Load testing to identify your infrastructures limits
ip-label’s load testing tools objectively measure end-user experience on your mobile/web apps, websites, cloud and thick-client or thin client applications to pinpoint their weaknesses without taking sides. On the basis of test results, our specialists make recommendations of how to optimize your application or website.
Load tests may be performed in the context of capacity testing, where load levels are increased to identify the scalable points of your app or service. Your application’s ability to handle traffic spikes can also be tested by generating load to stress it to the break point.
With this information, you can anticipate unavailability or bottlenecks that may occur during peak traffic, and scale accordingly by targeting areas for improvement and investment.
Discover our offer
Load tests & end-user experience
Load tests can be carried out from the intranet or the internet. ip-label provides a dedicated load-testing platform with bandwidth speed of over 1GBits/s.
Unlike other load test solutions on the market, ip-label performs stress testing from end to end, stressing the application from the user side by simulating concurrent visitors/connections and measuring end-user response times.
Load testing business case
Test the load for all applications web, mobile, cloud, business
Load testing can be carried out on any the following types of applications, protocols, and environments:
- Web applications: HTTP 1.0, 1.1, SSL, Ajax, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, HLS, Java over HTTP, WebDAV, Oracle ADF, web services (XML/SOAP)
- ERP/CRM business applications: SAP, Clarify 8-10, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Remedy, Siebel
- Middleware: CORBA, J2EE/EJB, Tuxedo, .Net Remoting, Oracle Forms, Jacada
- Protocols: FTP, mail (SMTP/POP IMAP4), LDAP, RADIUS, TCP/IP
- Virtual desktop: Citrix, Citrix XenDesktop viewer, VMware Horizon viewer
- Thick clients based on Java AWT/Swing/SWT, SAP GUI, Rumba, Win32, WinForms, WPF
- Legacy/Mainframe: IBM mainframe (TN3270E), IBM middleware (TN5250), VT100/200+
- Database (ODBC, ADO, OCI, IBM CLI)
- Native mobile apps, mobile sites, WebView
Load test reports for business, audience, and analysis
Load testing results provide metrics so you can see whether your goals have been achieved and on which configurations. Your objectives can be measured, for instance, by number of orders placed on a mobile app or number of unique visitors per hour on a website.
Load tests also let you to visualize how sensitive your platform is to all user behaviors (scenarios). This makes it possible to pinpoint bottlenecks and other trouble spots likely affect your real users. Identifying specific weaknesses allows IT management to prioritize and target investments, to make the most of optimization budgets.