How to ensure your website can win the performance race
Web performance best pratices webinar. Nowadays your web sites are like competition athletes: they must be top performers, fast, and have every quality needed to run the web performance race. Before stepping up to the winner’s podium, they have to overcome many hurdles. How can you prepare them in order to outdistance competitors?
On your marks, get set… go!
Join us for a webinar where we will present you with the best practices in web design and performance, ways of controlling excesses, and how to better manage your digital performance.
During this meeting taking place on 13th February at 14H00, you will learn how to:
- prepare a successful web site (pitfalls to avoid, tools to use)
- measure the performance of your site from the user’s point of view
- manage the performance of your international web sites
- check how changes affect your site (content, image galleries, news, etc.)
We will also look at:
- the state of the art of reference web sites (design, performance, etc.)
- our observations on trends in a number of business sectors (e-commerce, luxury goods, etc.)
This webinar will bring you new insights into your web site’s position.